Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 12-12-2008, 23:58   #751
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
i think Carlos wouldn't eat them, because he dislikes Lotina. I have the feeling that neither Istike, or deporiginal would eat them as well
Hey! hey! I will send you a Salvadorenian 'pupusa' and then you will know what a real tortilla is made of
Old 13-12-2008, 10:48   #752
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
i think Carlos wouldn't eat them, because he dislikes Lotina.
That is not an excuse. I have/had to eat, what my almost-mother-in-law cooked
Forza Lotina!
Old 13-12-2008, 17:47   #753
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Hey! hey! I will send you a Salvadorenian 'pupusa' and then you will know what a real tortilla is made of

You're confusing two dishes that have nothing to do with each other, except for the basic shape... In Spain, a tortilla is an omelette. This one is made with potato and fried onions. I've seen some people use bacon/ham as well, but personally, I like it with just the potato and onion.
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 17:53   #754
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Well, in the press clip from which I took the pic it said it was a Tortilla. But I guess you are right.

You see, now I'm getting hungry
Old 14-12-2008, 15:35   #755
vink
Peña Member

vink is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess he's got the press on his side for the rest of the season.
vink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 15:58   #756
aldo
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

aldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to aldo Send a message via MSN to aldo

Could as well have been a great way to silence his critics. Invite them all to have lunch with him and give them poisoned tortillas!
aldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 16:13   #757
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

Quote:
Well, in the press clip from which I took the pic it said it was a Tortilla. But I guess you are right.

You see, now I'm getting hungry

Hahaha... It IS a tortilla my friend. A Spanish tortilla.
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 23:08   #758
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Alright, where are you Lotina's lovers?

Did you saw the game? Well it was a deserved victory for Valladolid and the author was Mendilibar himself as he crushed the pathetic approach made by “Mr Tortilla” Mendilibar said before the game that he knew that Lafita-Guardado was the main danger at Depor, what did he do? Simple he just put two man at both sides and Depor was dead on th wings, it was unable to attack although it was having the possession of the ball.

To make things worse, the poor Mista was playing more as a midfielder, and in the only two clear attacks in the first half, he was out of the area! Why? Because he was building the plays in midfield Why to put a striker if he will play more as a midfielder? isn’t more simple to just put another midfielder and play without forwards? So we played without striker and without wingers, great!

Lotina realised and ordered Lafita and Guardado to switch their positions… but until the 2nd half, I saw that this change was necessary since minute 20, why Lotina didn’t see it earlier? The changes of Riki and Bravo were also too late

This is exactly what I dislike of Lotina, it’s so desperate to see he’s too slow to see the things that normal people see half and hour before
Old 14-12-2008, 23:39   #759
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Lotina was too busy arguing with the ref and wasting time and risking suspension rather than making changes to save us. Riki should have played from the start. and from the looks of things it looked like Lafita was our striker instead of mista. Mista is so hopeless, i wonder why he is being given chance after chance to mess up. even Bodipo is better than him! I dont knw what Lotina sees in him!
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 00:50   #760
Philip
Veteran
Peña Member

Philip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Philip

Quote:

This is exactly what I dislike of Lotina, it’s so desperate to see he’s too slow to see the things that normal people see half and hour before
Exactly what pisses me off most. I don't if he is blind or afraid.
Philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 01:45   #761
vlada

vlada is on a distinguished road

This guy, LoStina is comlete idiot. I know, a lot of guys here will say that we won 7/8 last official games or something, but it is so simple: with our current squad & players, ANY coach should finish the season in 7-10 place, and this is the best we can hope from Lotina, so it is not success.

Another thing, (I don't want to enter players policy right now, but you all know what I meant: Mista as starting striker - LOL) - when we win, it's always hardly, on muscles, but when we lose, we are always humiliated!!! There are a lot of examples - CSKA, Valencia, Atletico, Sporting, Valladolid, 1st game vs Brann, etc...
Old 15-12-2008, 10:10   #762
istike
Seasoned Member

istike is an unknown quantity at this point

C'mon, DepHun, we are waiting for your peading...

How the hell can we lose so heavily from a team weaker than us? Unbelievable...
Old 15-12-2008, 10:37   #763
Elgreco

Elgreco is on a distinguished road

Firstly,valladolid is a very tough rival,specialy at their home.All you have,is to take a look of their home matches record.Secondly,i always remember depor(since i have started watched them)to have MANY difficulties against this rival,specialy at their home.You can add o this that the squad had too many matches in a row,fulfiled a programme of 5 crucial matches with success,and it was matter of time to come one failure.You can't always win in football...
But,we can't wait in our corner for a failure,just to blame Lotina...We write there,only when depor loses or playing badly..and this is unfair
Elgreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 10:41   #764
Mortenlj
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Mortenlj is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by istike
C'mon, DepHun, we are waiting for your peading...

How the hell can we lose so heavily from a team weaker than us? Unbelievable...

Just a quick defence of Lotina
Allthough I agree that he sometimes makes some weird decisions (pisses me off too...), I don't think the defeat yesterday could have been avoided with fx playing Riki as a starter. Things simply went Valladolids way yesterday.

We didn't get humiliated, despite the 3-0, they simply scored some marvellous goals, these things just happens and aren't really anybody fault. Sure, minor mistakes were made in some of them, but you see this all the time, and it's just rare that it gets punished so hard.
I actually thought we were quite even, but again, Valladolid (who aren't a half bad team by the way!) made some spectacular goals, while we lacked up front.
Old 15-12-2008, 10:52   #765
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlada
This guy, LoStina is comlete idiot. I know, a lot of guys here will say that we won 7/8 last official games or something, but it is so simple: with our current squad & players, ANY coach should finish the season in 7-10 place, and this is the best we can hope from Lotina, so it is not success.

I simply cannot understand why don't you debate like this when Depor wins 7/8 games? Did you have to wait for quite a long time for coming in front with your point of view?

To Isti: Valladolid is not so weak, actually they are behind us, they beat Sevilla, RM as vell... And as ElGreco said they have a very strong home-record.

To Carlos: Well, I don't think that the 'surprising' switch of Guardado and Lafita worked so well. On the contrary both players were better in the first half...

The difference between us, that all of you connect every lose to Lotina, and none of the victories, while I divide the responsibility among the players, the coach and the president either at winning or when losing.

I just ask that what was the mistake of Lotina before the first goal, altering the heavily-popular Filipe Luis's one?

Last edited by DepHun : 15-12-2008 at 11:01.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote