Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 25-05-2015, 16:06   #76
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

maybe age is gonna calm him down, within a few years. anyway, Lucas P., tell them what you want, you are right!
Old 25-05-2015, 17:06   #77
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoop
my Spanish isn't great at all but I know since his first few games Lucas has been abusing his team mates and I don't like it.

I like his passion but it sincerely doesn't add quality. he always seems like a cheat to me abusing teammates and linesman in the heat of the moment. we will need a dominant positive influence on the pitch to calm him down if he stays (im not even sure what his contract situation is)

I actually noticed the same thing about Lucas. I don't like to see him shouting at his teammates in anger.
Old 25-05-2015, 17:07   #78
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoán
Naaah. The lad is "intense" and full of passion, sure, but it's all part of football He reminds me of Hristo Stoichkov in that sense, but the Galician version Plus, being Galician swearing and calling names like that comes with the pack I'm sure nobody takes what he says seriously other than he trying to vent off and motivate. Most of the time there he was saying "we have to die here".
I agree with that someone else in the squad should be able to calm him down when things really get heated up.

but he looks like he will burst a blood vessel every time he gets called offside even though he is clearly offside. It makes him rash. some games zero shots on target and pass accuracy poor.
The heat of the game is one thing, I know I use bad words and even tell the opponents to let us get a goal but he genuinely seems to have an attitude/anger problem that may not be great for the team lol

his eyes are what scares me the most lol
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2015, 17:28   #79
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Interesting videos

Celta's fans more pending of our result than of their team
http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.h...ucanftb_21.Ves

Lucas
http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.h...ucanftb_13.Ves

Depor celebrating
http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.h...lucanftb_9.Ves
Old 25-05-2015, 19:01   #80
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

FORZA DEPOR!!!

What a great draw, what a nerve wracking game.

I thought in the 1st half we were pants, we just seem to sit there, I said to my son this must be what they have been told to do and in fact Victor confirmed this in his interview. they were meant to sit back and frustrate Barca, unfortunately we got caught twice in counter attacks!! I could not see us getting a goal, I shouted at the telly, I laughed with nerves, my son just watched and seemed resigned to the loss (little did I know he had bet on a Depor draw and a Depor win , good boy ) Lucas goal was a great goal out of nothing. I then had faith for the 1st time and when the second came my son and I jumped for joy. Even my wife and daughter seemed happy the next 20 minutes I think actually lasted 1 hour and when 5 minutes went up for injury time I spent 1 minute shouting at the telly asking how the hell could it be 5 minutes, then the best 3 minutes of Depor possession we kept the ball for 3 minutes yes 3 minutes all the pressure went, well almost I did shout a few more times final whistle and joy..just joy.

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 12:39   #81
Riazor
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

Riazor is on a distinguished road

I've only been lurking lately, but I'll give a short summary of how I experienced the game.

Ankhor (Kevin) threw his birthday party, so I was outdoors barbecueing and playing footie with my friends. I do however, have a smartphone set with notifications every time Depor starts a game, scores or concedes a goal, or any other major events happen.

So, even when my phone doesn't vibrate, I frantically check the other scores every 2-5 minutes, as well as the league standings. When we're 1-0 down, I see our name listed in red, so I go and check the scores, only to see that our competitors are winning and my mood darkens. I don't give up hope though, and by half time it's still looking grim. By then I realise that Eibar will almost probably win their game, so we'd need the 1 point that has been discussed to death on this forum. I was quite hopeful that Valencia would crawl its way back into the game, but we'd need the draw, which would take a monumental effort from Depor.

We all know how it ended, but after we scored the 2-1, I saw the follwing comment in the live ticker, when medunjanin hit the crossbar: "Confidence is running through the visitors' veins like a broken dam at the moment!"

This is when I realised they were giving it their all, and in the end it paid off! I was overjoyed when I saw the table after the final whistles. Thank you for the salvation, deportivo!
Riazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 12:47   #82
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
Interesting videos

Celta's fans more pending of our result than of their team
http://www.canalplus.es/play/video.h...ucanftb_21.Ves

Its like ive said before most Celta fans aren't Celta fans. They didn't care about Celtas victory right infront of them they cared more about deportivo. Anti-Depor they call themselves but they support our team more then they support their own, Imagine how many of them purchased the depor game just to see us "suffer". Pathetic.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2015, 13:39   #83
Crocodile_Dundee
Veteran

Peña Member

Crocodile_Dundee is an unknown quantity at this point

What a comeback!! Great to see so much fight and spirit from the players under Victor, especially away from home in the last few weeks. At 2 down I thought we were gone but all credit to everyone and hopefully next season we can have a less nerve jangling ending. Vamos Depor!!
Crocodile_Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote