Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Former players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Former players & coaches Forum for past players & coaches of Deportivo

Old 07-08-2003, 22:02   #841
RUMMENIGGE

Default He will not stay in Coruna.He is the new man from FC BAYERN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan
He will stay.
I hope that the people of La Coruna are now fair and let
Makaay go and PLAY for Bayern Muenchen.I think the President of your Club is no good Man
Old 07-08-2003, 22:34   #842
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default Re: He will not stay in Coruna.He is the new man from FC BAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUMMENIGGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan
He will stay.
I hope that the people of La Coruna are now fair and let
Makaay go and PLAY for Bayern Muenchen.I think the President of your Club is no good Man

Don´t get he wrong, he is the best president that the team could have, I don´t understand why the hell the two teams announced that an agreement has been reached if this kind of things wasn´t clear
This stupid soap opera have more chapters that the lord of the rings saga
Old 07-08-2003, 22:42   #843
Various
Almost Regular

Various is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to Various

I think Makaay cost about 19 millions, but he's worth more. Oh, well....
Old 07-08-2003, 22:43   #844
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

As far as I have read a lot of the delay is that Bayern sent the contract papers through and obviously they are in German and Depor have had to hire a language expert/lawyer to translate and make sure everything is ok.Makaay I would suggest has been registered in the CL squad (no.22, no.7 is now Pandiani) in case of a disaster if everything falls through.Depor have also asked UEFA that if/when Makaay is sold if Acuña can then take no.22.
Also Depor officially asked Bayern for Makaay not to train incase he got injured.(remember he is still a Depor player),but Bayern ignored the request.

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 08:12   #845
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Leon is an unknown quantity at this point

That of translation etc. is now old news as it's about money again... ... this negotiation game gets more weird by the day
Leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 09:15   #846
gege2403

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
That of translation etc. is now old news as it's about money again... ... this negotiation game gets more weird by the day

It wouldn´t surprise me, if our club will send him back.
Why should our club pay 800.000 € for the education???
Old 08-08-2003, 09:25   #847
javientes
Site Team

Peña Member

javientes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gege2403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon

It wouldn´t surprise me, if our club will send him back.
Why should our club pay 800.000 € for the education???

Bayern would be his third club after Vitesse... and still they get money? What kind of lay is that.. Did Vitesse also get money when he was bought by Depor from Tenerife?
Old 08-08-2003, 10:17   #848
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

I have no idea, but I think it also has to do with intermediate costs etc... Anyway, it has become a game with both parties doing whatever they can to frustrate the other. I mean, Bayern just cannot let Makaay into the training sessions as he's a Deportivo player and might get injured! Also it's some sort of provocation. On the other hand, I think (as Bayern consider Makaay to be theirs now) want to take advantage of this by extracting even more money...
Old 08-08-2003, 13:18   #849
stef
Beginner

stef is off the scale

I agree that Bayern shouldn't have made him take part in the training session yesterday.
But I must say that Lendoiro is getting on my nerves more and more. Leon you are right, he is only trying to get more and more money for him. It is in the FIFA statutes that the club who is selling the player and therefore receives a certain transfer sum has got to pay the education money. So why does Lendoiro claim that it is on Bayern to pay that money. To me he doesn't seem to be a man of honour.
I think that if Hoeness and Lendoiro treated each other with as much of respect as the supporters do on this website, the deal would have been perfect ages ago.
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 13:26   #850
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Yes, but the difference between the supporters here and the clubs there is of black and white, day and night.... There's too much extra damage that isn't necessary...
Old 08-08-2003, 13:45   #851
Schorsch_Busch
Beginner

Schorsch_Busch is off the scale

It is a shame how Lendoiro is acting at the moment. Maybe he needs this kind of games, I don't know. I understand your reservations of Bayern letting him joining the training, but what should they do? Lendoiro is starting a new game, announcing more money. The bylaws of the FIFA are clear - Depor has to pay the money to Vitesse. The victim in this game is still Makaay - and that's not fair. He needs to train and join the new team, just to have a chance to play soon. I was at Bayern on Wednesday - never seen such an angry Uli Hoeness before. Lendoiro is not professional, sorry.
Schorsch_Busch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2003, 14:07   #852
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned

Please let's not lose the perspective here... BOTH teams and their people play games, the newest one being invented by Lendoiro. But what about the previous games? Bayern have obviously not told the truth to the press about the final sum they paid. Second, before Monday they announced a deal with Makaay which is against UEFA rules. Third, they have Makaay in their training session while he's a Depor player and so without insurance... Again, for a game we need two players. Don't forget who made some moves before this one of Lendoiro...

gruss
Old 08-08-2003, 15:31   #853
zOrg

zOrg is off the scale

the transfer is perfect now
munich pay this education money to Arnheim...
so the bit is 18.75 million €

but the main things now its PERFECT and nothing can happen

PS source is www.sport1.de and www.fcb.de
Old 08-08-2003, 16:14   #854
froopy

finally they did it. though its is still surprising how fast everything happened today.....i can remember some quotes of the german and the spanish managements who said that its normal that it takes ages to sign these contracts regarding the different languages eg...
seems likly that this was not a problem at all - as it took them today just a couple of hours to get things sorted out.
does not matter anyways - cause finally we got HIM
as i did already some days earlier - i want to thank everyone who anticipated during the last weeks. it was a pleasantsome time. i hope that a few of us will always keep the other team in mind, because i think thats the stuff of which friendships between supporters are made of!
and one fact i want to mention (-> ZORG) munich only pays the 17,75 mio € and the rest will be payed by makaay himself - almost one million. that just proves how desperated he wished to play for munich - and this attitude is more than amazing!!!!!!

ok guys think it will become much quieter in here during the coming weeks...

bye
froopy

the triple might be possible....
Old 08-08-2003, 16:44   #855
zOrg

zOrg is off the scale

yes i know ... but the bit is 18.7 million € makaay payed 1 million adidas 4 million telekom 4 million but the bit is 18.7 million €