Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 16-03-2013, 10:35   #16
tsapa
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tsapa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to tsapa

Great game and great win.
Please don't stop on that and continue winning!!!!
Old 16-03-2013, 10:42   #17
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

What can we do without Valeron !!!!!!!
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 11:29   #18
deporik
Chief of Police

Peña Member

deporik is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw some of the photos of Vasquez with Depor fans on our facebook page, outside the ground after the game and looked like a great atmosphere.

The photo of Vasquez in conversation with Nelson was interesting too
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 16-03-2013, 12:33   #19
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

Great win over Celta. See what happens when we end the game with 11 men on the pitch?
Old 16-03-2013, 12:54   #20
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I don't think we played a great match. Until the 2-0 our level was actually quite poor, although we did show spirit throughout the game. Don't forget that they lost their most important player right at the moment where they seemed to be taking control of the game. We often lost the ball in silly ways which other teams would've certainly punished. This wasn't our best game of the season at all, to me. We were completely in control after the 2-0 and we could've easily scored more goals, but in the end, that part of the game somehow finished 1-1.

At least we know have 15 days where the players can work and train with confidence.

PS: Fernando Vazquez apparently was angry with Nelson because he didn't hurry up enough in order to make the substitution in time. While Nelson was angry that "the ref was going to whistle anyway". Seems like we won't see much of Nelson anymore this season.

Last edited by deporiginal : 16-03-2013 at 12:58.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 13:57   #21
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

what a joy was that!!!

Clearly i would prefer next season at segunda with two parties vs Celta, than a miserable season at primera

I don't really mind for the forthcoming games, the team showed the right attitude when they had to do! Brilliant!!
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 15:32   #22
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

Last night was amazing. It was all I could ever hope for in a derby, no matter what the circumstances may be. A vintage Valeron performance, some real humdingers of goals, brilliant atmosphere and the least likable player in the world of football getting his comeuppance in as humiliating a way I could ever dream possible (thanks, in large part, to the second least likable player in world football ). It was Shakespeare. It was Tchaikovsky. It was Frank goddamn Cabra.

This has suddenly made this season into something. Finally, there is something worth remembering, a memory to actually cherish rather than to try and hide deep inside and hoping to hell it wont surface in some therapy couch some years on. Right now, it's tempting to look at our upcoming games and actually allow some hope to fester in our minds, I myself actually looked at the table for the first time in weeks and actually discovered that the numbers does not in fact look that grim.

I will however hold off on any such thought. Upcoming games will tell if this team really has a shot, at anything. For now, at least for me, this game has to be allowed to stand on it's own legs, it was simply too good to be thought of as just as a potential starting point to a resurgence. It's a world in an of itself, a world I would gladly stay in the rest of this season.
Old 16-03-2013, 17:03   #23
Sultan
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Sultan is on a distinguished road

great performances by Valeron and Juando!
Old 16-03-2013, 19:41   #24
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
PS: Fernando Vazquez apparently was angry with Nelson because he didn't hurry up enough in order to make the substitution in time. While Nelson was angry that "the ref was going to whistle anyway". Seems like we won't see much of Nelson anymore this season.

Another reason why i just don't like the guy. I honestly hope thats the last we see of him.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2013, 19:55   #25
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody see this?

http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbo...572930033.html

Hugo Mallo was in the stadium, constantly provoking the home fans, like an Ultra. Very professional

Bermejo has openly criticized Iago Aspas and Hugo Mallo, and as a response, Aspas' uncle (who is just 6 years older and also an ex-player), decided to pretty much insult Bermejo on his twitter account as a response. Clearly, stupidity runs in his family

It must be really fun in their dressing rooms right now Taking all these things in mind, I'd say Celta has even less chance of staying in Primera than we do.
Old 16-03-2013, 21:03   #26
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Only at Celta:
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=5047
Old 16-03-2013, 21:08   #27
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

You have to love the Riazor Blues:

"A normal day in the trophy room of Celta"

Old 16-03-2013, 21:41   #28
Fabian
Peña Member

Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point

That Vigo No banner on the marathon tower is so brilliant I almost weep. Especially as the construction resembles, without that much imagination, a gigantic middle finger.
Old 16-03-2013, 22:44   #29
Bebeto 27
Peña Member

Bebeto 27 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bebeto 27 Send a message via Yahoo to Bebeto 27

I honestly don't know if Aspas is only being immature and unprofessional or is actually retarded. Doesn't he realize how much he's hurting his career? Not that Im pissed off at him or anything, Im actually quite happy with his behaviour and thank him for helping Depor so much The other day I read an article trying to link him with Tottenham (my other passion in european football) and I almost thrown up.

Anyway, Im still buzzing from yesterday's match and I think Im starting to feel a little bit of hope. Still too early to feel anything though, the match at Mallorca should tell us if there's really hope or not.
Old 17-03-2013, 10:06   #30
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Anybody see this?

http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbo...572930033.html

Hugo Mallo was in the stadium, constantly provoking the home fans, like an Ultra. Very professional

Bermejo has openly criticized Iago Aspas and Hugo Mallo, and as a response, Aspas' uncle (who is just 6 years older and also an ex-player), decided to pretty much insult Bermejo on his twitter account as a response. Clearly, stupidity runs in his family

It must be really fun in their dressing rooms right now Taking all these things in mind, I'd say Celta has even less chance of staying in Primera than we do.

i think that Mallo should be punished by the LFP & the by Celta, i'm still surprised of how a player who plays in one of the best leagues in the world acts

& about Apas i like him more now his stupidity helped us & will cost him maybe 4 games ban & hopefully Celta will miss him a lot
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote