Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2005, 20:29   #1
Depor_23
Beginner

Depor_23 is off the scale
Default Depor protested to UEFA

In the rest the Depor protested to UEFA because a board hid the wardrobe of the referee and OM

During the rest of the party in the Velodrome of Marseilles, and with tie to a little in the scoreboard, the delegation of the Sports one complained verbally before the Delegate of UEFA, the Slovene one Dane Jost, because a mobile advertising board impeded to see since the wardrobe deportivista the part of the walk way in which the wardrobe of the Olympique of Marseilles and that of the referees was located Russian Ivanov.

It seen that the UEFA did not intervene in an at least strange situation, and given that besides that walkway of wardrobes was the place in transit for the room of press, a member of the Depor properly reputable one to agree to all the areas, was situated during the interval of the collision in that hidden part in which were the referees and the Olympique of Marseilles. Nevertheless, and in spite of being reputable, this member of the Depor was expelled of that area -that the Olympique became private inexplicably- by a member of security of the French team and by a person of UEFA that itself was not identified at no time. El Real Club Deportivo de La Coruna does not doubt of the uprightness of the arbitration trio but wanted and wants to leave constancy of a strange situation that lived itself yesterday in the zone of wardrobes of the Velodrome and that never the team lived deportivista in its long European career by the Cup of the UEFA, the League of Champions and the Cup Intertoto.

http://www.canaldeportivo.com/servle...10177 &mid=12

I know my translation bad
Old 24-08-2005, 20:47   #2
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

I guess that's better to discuss apart this issue, so it's ok.
This is the post that I already wrote in the post-game topic:

Read this: Canaldeportivo has post a statement that says:

Deportivo presented a complain against UEFA's delegate in the half-time of the match against Olympique Marseille. There was a curtain dividing the corridor that gives access to the lock-room of the referees. The officials of Depor didn't see was going between that hall and the lock-room of Marseille. UEFA's delegate didn't do anything and our officials sent somebody to see what was going on, but he was sent away by the security personal.

Deportivo didn't have doubts the profesionality of the referee Ivanov. It just that it was a very strange situation that never occured to us during our long career in Champions League or Intertoto.

To be honest I don't like this kind of things. I believe that there's something strange in the behaviour of Ivanov, but if the club has probes then we should present them, if not we should be no talkink and publishing stuff like this. What will be next? a ovni over Velodrome stadium?
Old 25-08-2005, 06:32   #3
Luis Fabiano
Super-Seasoned

Luis Fabiano is off the scale

I don't understand!!!

The match was fixed?????!!!!!!!
Old 25-08-2005, 07:09   #4
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

i hope the match was not fixed... but we havent made any specific complaints about the ref. v said that v saw the ref. in unusual places... and thats it...
Old 25-08-2005, 07:50   #5
cendekia
Almost Regular

cendekia is off the scale

Is there anybody know, if there were any cases of protest after the match that was success before.

Actually I am pesimistic, but if it is success it will very great for Depor and Justice in Football.
Old 25-08-2005, 12:16   #6
Varsh150783
Seasoned Member

Varsh150783 is off the scale

Its better to bask in true glory than to ROT in bought over justice....
Old 25-08-2005, 12:26   #7
Julen
Administrator

Peña Member

Julen is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Julen Send a message via Skype™ to Julen

Deportivo denounces that during the half time break, the ref had some visits in his changing room. (This conspirancy theory explains the change of mind of the ref in the second half)

The basic points supporting this theory are:
- There was a curtain dividing Deportivo room from OM's and the ref's one.
- Deportivo send the video and press dossier.

As.com (the king of gossip) says:
-UEFA vicepresident, the Turk Semes Erzik is one of the men that visited Ivanov acording to them.
-Andrade had some hard words with Semes Erzik when he gave the medals to Depor players.
-Important people in FIFA like Platini were present, plus Desailly, Blanc, Tigana,... Some people says Platini wouldn't be there in a match that Marseille with 2-0 in Riazor was going to loose.
- It's said that a French player confesed that the match result was decided during the break.

I don't want to support this theory, I prefer to face that we are out and support the team in the next matches. But I also consider that all those allegations may sound crazy, but the match images can't be denied.
Old 25-08-2005, 12:31   #8
Leiro
Almost Regular

Leiro is off the scale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julen

I don't want to support this theory, I prefer to face that we are out and support the team in the next matches. But I also consider that all those allegations may sound crazy, but the match images can't be denied.

Agreed.
Old 25-08-2005, 12:38   #9
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

but we can't change this anymore so what is the reason off this protested ore what whil happen I'm confiused
Old 25-08-2005, 13:22   #10
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

Perhaps UEFA vicepresident asked referee to stop being so much with Depor ! and that two penalties should have been done for l'OM in first period…

Let's stop to tell things like the ones with Platini, Desailly, etc.

If UEFA loved so much french teams, Colina would have not done a double sanction on Barthez foul in UEFA Final against Valencia (red card + penalty).

Ivanov was so bad, in first period it was uncredible with these 2 penalties undone, and in second period with some yellow cards not done at good players…

But Depor didn't lose for that.
Old 25-08-2005, 13:29   #11
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

i woul like to close these type of topics as soon as possible... i dont want to hear any match-fixing scandals... v played bad, the refree was bad and it wasnt just our day..... i'm thinking abt our next game against mallorca, 'cos there is no point in thinking abt the past when it is obvious that the biggest mistake was from our side itself... i feel like a coward when v begin to blame ref. for everything...
Old 25-08-2005, 13:37   #12
romero forever
Super-Seasoned

romero forever is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to romero forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabian fadoli
Perhaps UEFA vicepresident asked referee to stop being so much with Depor ! and that two penalties should have been done for l'OM in first period…

Let's stop to tell things like the ones with Platini, Desailly, etc.

If UEFA loved so much french teams, Colina would have not done a double sanction on Barthez foul in UEFA Final against Valencia (red card + penalty).

Ivanov was so bad, in first period it was uncredible with these 2 penalties undone, and in second period with some yellow cards not done at good players…

But Depor didn't lose for that.

2 penalties ? where ? it wasn't not against us man , stop drinking
Old 25-08-2005, 13:47   #13
gabian fadoli
Beginner

gabian fadoli is off the scale

yes 2 penalties :
first one when Molina catched Niang in penalty area, second one with an obstruction in penalty area.

It was uncredible to see the ref. saying nothing on these two actions.

But perhaps you can only see the fouls on Munitis, the Meite goal with foul, and the red cards for Depor…
Old 25-08-2005, 14:20   #14
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Quote:
But perhaps you can only see the fouls on Munitis, the Meite goal with foul, and the red cards for Depor…
Maybe is because those 'little' things caused our final debacle
Old 25-08-2005, 14:24   #15
romero forever
Super-Seasoned

romero forever is off the scale
Send a message via MSN to romero forever

Quote:
yes 2 penalties :
first one when Molina catched Niang in penalty area, second one with an obstruction in penalty area.

It was uncredible to see the ref. saying nothing on these two actions.

je te réponds en français comme tu parles français :

quand MOLINA attrape NIANG comme tu dis je m'en souviens pas du tout ( ta du réver encore ) et pour l'autre action , le pauvre MOLINA est pris à contre pied , il est DE DOS et NIANG lui rentre dedans , donc il y aurait du avoir faute pour nous mais ce connard d'arbitre a sifflé corner.