Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 22-01-2017, 13:01   #16
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

When i see Momo and Aythami playing in Primera as regular starters in a team that is doing much better than us i start to question everything i know about football..!!

Not a bad point away against a team in form this year. Sidnei unlucky again with the mistake.
I didn't like our attitude after the red card of Aythami, we could try more push for the 3 points, we were slow and looked happy with the point even when the situation changed..& Moreno again i hope with the new 2 wingers i will never see him wearing our shirt again.
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2017, 11:52   #17
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I always thought that Momo and Ruben (who arrived together) could have had succesful careers with us, but the club decided to move them on.

A solid point away from home, we now need to get our two new signings fit and playing, so they can provide service for Andone, and Colak can move back to the middle.
Old 23-01-2017, 12:10   #18
Carril
Veteran
Peña Member

Carril is an unknown quantity at this point

This was one of our worst games of the year, and we still managed to scratch a point due to one successful Colak + Andone connection. We can argue that maybe Garitano should have went for the victory once they were down to 10 men, but he decided to play it safe and get the draw. I can't really blame him as we really didn't have too many options on the bench and Las Palmas had dominated us up to that point. A point away from home is always good, especially against a better team.

Hopefully next week we will have Gama and one of the 2 signings ready to play next Saturday at Eibar.
Carril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2017, 17:11   #19
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Does anybody felt a striking similarity to the pass by Colak and the goal by Andone with a goal in a historical match? Luque's goal against Madrid in the 2004-2005 season.. In that Pandiani made a similar long pass to Luque which he finished in a similar fashion..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2017, 00:20   #20
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
Does anybody felt a striking similarity to the pass by Colak and the goal by Andone with a goal in a historical match? Luque's goal against Madrid in the 2004-2005 season.. In that Pandiani made a similar long pass to Luque which he finished in a similar fashion..

Yes but the goalkeeper was more to blame in this one...