Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-05-2016, 23:31   #16
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,174
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

who understands Spanish please translate

from minute 2:45 to 3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoME69A_hE
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 23:58   #17
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
nitraM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 2,218
nitraM is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by depooor
who understands Spanish please translate

from minute 2:45 to 3:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHoME69A_hE

It was for our fans, who have been suffering alot. With this last batch of bad results andkept supporting us. I'm glad we are at this level where we have reached the permanence and its for our fans that we have here, in La Coruna, and everywhere in the world that today I saw a video with a message from the fans that we have from all parts of the world, It was very motivating for the team and them as well.

After around 3:18 they ask a question about winning an away game on what seems to be one of the most important days in La Liga.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLat1ZTuauo
I think this is the first time I seen Laure connect a cross to a player!
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 01:50   #18
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member
 
scoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Barbados
Posts: 5,541
scoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

lol ur right nitraM. he never gets a decent cross in its sad. everything good happened today when we needed it and we won without a fuss for the first time for the year. everything in 2016 so far was so painful.

i dont even care what happens against madrid. i actually think we can beat them with nothing to lose but who cares. the management need to start working (i hope they have already) to strengthen the squad and not with loans and 5th options (according to vasquez)
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:56   #19
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned
 
Deporlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Amman, Jordan
Posts: 2,700
Deporlover is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
It was for our fans, who have been suffering alot. With this last batch of bad results andkept supporting us. I'm glad we are at this level where we have reached the permanence and its for our fans that we have here, in La Coruna, and everywhere in the world that today I saw a video with a message from the fans that we have from all parts of the world, It was very motivating for the team and them as well.

After around 3:18 they ask a question about winning an away game on what seems to be one of the most important days in La Liga.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLat1ZTuauo
I think this is the first time I seen Laure connect a cross to a player!


our Vedio made magic
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 08:12   #20
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member
 
tonideportivoBG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Bulgaria
Posts: 2,485
tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG
Default

congratulations to all Deportivismo.
The suffering was a lot, but it is finally over.
__________________
Don't see the problems, see the decisions!
tonideportivoBG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:40   #21
Ricardo
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
Ricardo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: London & La Coruna
Posts: 3,924
Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

A fantastic result which I did not expect us to achieve. Two wins in 5 months has not been pleasant at all, but thankfully our performances in the 1st half of the season have always kept us out of the bottom 3.
Now we can breath a sigh of relief and start to plan for next season. We are on 42 points, 2 points away from a top 10 finish with 1 game to go, we havent done too badly at the end of the day.
__________________
DEPORTIVO FOREVER.....
FORZA DEPOR!
Ricardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 10:41   #22
istike
Seasoned Member
 
istike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Hungary/Slovakia
Posts: 1,264
istike is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Great win, brilliant performance. And lets give a credit to Fede at the 1st goal: he managed to control a pretty difficult ball before he found Fajr with the assist. And what Hari mentioned as well: Lucas has awesome acceleration and pace,he was faster with the ball, than the defender without the ball
All in all, a deserved win, which secured the permanence. Now we can start to think about the next season, how to improve this squad.
__________________
Deportivo 4EVER!
istike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 11:25   #23
Xoán
Retired Admin
Peña Member
 
Xoán's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Galiza
Posts: 4,210
Xoán has disabled reputation
Default

I was singing this yesterday

https://youtu.be/YGIIM6Di008

O som das tuas ondas - The sound of your waves
comparte ilusons - shares the hopes
Mareas branquiazuis - blue&white tides
No mar de Riazor. - In the sea of Riazor
Nom existe a derrota - There's no defeat
na classificaçom - in the classification
A autêntica vitória - The true victory
É sentir a paixom - is to feel the passion

SEGUIREMOS JUNTOS CANTANDO - We'll continue to sing together
BORRACHOS DE EMOÇOM - drunk with emotion
ONDE ESTEJAS ESTAREMOS - wherever you are, we will be
AÍ VEM O MAR DE RIAZOR - There comes the sea of Riazor
SEGUIREMOS JUNTOS CANTANDO - We'll continue to sing together
BORRACHOS DE EMOÇOM - drunk with emotion
ONDE ESTEJAS ESTAREMOS - wherever you are, we will be
O DÉPOR SOMOS NÓS - Depor is Us

O som das tuas ondas - The sound of your waves
comparte ilusons - shares the hopes
Mareas branquiazuis - blue&white tides
No mar de Riazor. - In the sea of Riazor.
Cidade tatuada, - tattoed city
Na pétrea pele do mar. - in the stoneskin sea
Se o Atlântico nos chama, - if the Atlantic [Ocean] calls us
Nós imos navegar. - We will sail
Seguiremos! - We shall go on!
__________________
The fellowship was a brief beginning, a fair time that cannot be forgotten; and because it will not be forgotten, that fair time may come again. Now once more I must ride with my knights to defend what was, and the dream of what could be.

Last edited by Xoán : 09-05-2016 at 12:57.
Xoán is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 12:57   #24
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member
 
Rack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 53º1"56'N, 7º18'0"W
Posts: 8,109
Rack is on a distinguished road
Default

Relieved and drained in equal measure.....
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 13:22   #25
hari
Moderator

Peña Member
 
hari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: India
Posts: 9,800
hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari
Default

fantastic Xoan!! please post more often..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 14:57   #26
depooor
Senior Member
Peña Member
 
depooor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 4,174
depooor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoán
I was singing this yesterday

https://youtu.be/YGIIM6Di008

O som das tuas ondas - The sound of your waves
comparte ilusons - shares the hopes
Mareas branquiazuis - blue&white tides
No mar de Riazor. - In the sea of Riazor
Nom existe a derrota - There's no defeat
na classificaçom - in the classification
A autêntica vitória - The true victory
É sentir a paixom - is to feel the passion

SEGUIREMOS JUNTOS CANTANDO - We'll continue to sing together
BORRACHOS DE EMOÇOM - drunk with emotion
ONDE ESTEJAS ESTAREMOS - wherever you are, we will be
AÍ VEM O MAR DE RIAZOR - There comes the sea of Riazor
SEGUIREMOS JUNTOS CANTANDO - We'll continue to sing together
BORRACHOS DE EMOÇOM - drunk with emotion
ONDE ESTEJAS ESTAREMOS - wherever you are, we will be
O DÉPOR SOMOS NÓS - Depor is Us

O som das tuas ondas - The sound of your waves
comparte ilusons - shares the hopes
Mareas branquiazuis - blue&white tides
No mar de Riazor. - In the sea of Riazor.
Cidade tatuada, - tattoed city
Na pétrea pele do mar. - in the stoneskin sea
Se o Atlântico nos chama, - if the Atlantic [Ocean] calls us
Nós imos navegar. - We will sail
Seguiremos! - We shall go on!


I should have used this in the video hehehehe nice one
__________________
Deportivo is sick and the remedie is not found yet
depooor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Depor Historic Matches: Full Length Videos Blue_Nation Deportivo 71 29-03-2019 20:19
LIGA | Jan-03-2016 | matchday 18 | 18h15 | Depor v Villarreal | Pre-match thread caabrego Deportivo 9 03-01-2016 15:06
LIGA | Dec-21-2014 | matchday 16 | 12h00 | Villarreal 3 - Depor 0 | post match caabrego Deportivo 12 23-12-2014 00:42
LIGA: 23-09-2014 | 22h00 | matchday 05 | Celta 2 v Depor 1 | post match thread Rack Deportivo 24 26-09-2014 17:21


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 21:46.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.