Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:48   #4336
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko
He wanted to find a way to deal with their debts, and he find it
He deleted the club from the central register and formed another club with the same name.
He didn't know that that can't be the same club anymore, and they should start from the lowest division.
nice lakes Marko. what about fishing?
since when Makedonija has moved to West-Europe? you have to go down with an old team with new name? even in Belgium it is not a must. in Hun new team names are just a good solution for keeping the supporters mental freshness up.
-What is this year's name of Puskás ex-club? Budapesti Honvéd?
- no. they went bankrupcy, now they are called Budapest Honvéd without letter i at the ending.
- Weren't they Kispest Honvéd 2 years ago?
- yes, but it was their name just 18 monthes ago.

Small team Eger has no reflectors in their stadium, and the HUN FA found out, it is a must for Hun primera. so they hire different stadiums for their
"home" matches, but to cut down the costs they play by day anyway. Friday night they played in the evening, for the first time by lights, and lost (to Diósgyőr). The coach explained the things as: "our players were not used to these reflector-things at all, that's why we lost."
Old 04-03-2013, 18:29   #4337
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Marko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack
Hey Marko, how are the swimming pools these days?
Just wondering - do they show Macedonian liga games on tv there? It seems like an awful lot of stress (for the supporters) to go to an away match. If it was on tv, would you still go?
The "pools" are better, it's not raining anymore
I guess they will be available for the next matches.
After many years they've started to ahiw the first league on TV. Only one game per week, and mainly matches in Skopje. For this week our atch against Pelister in Bitola should have been shown, but nothing from it.
Anyway that means nothing for me I can't watch at home, I'll be to dangerous for the people in the house
It's good ony for some matches on stadiums where we aren't allowed to go.
It seems that after they postponed our match, now they won't allowed away fans
Marko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 18:37   #4338
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
nice lakes Marko. what about fishing?
since when Makedonija has moved to West-Europe? you have to go down with an old team with new name? even in Belgium it is not a must. in Hun new team names are just a good solution for keeping the supporters mental freshness up.
-What is this year's name of Puskás ex-club? Budapesti Honvéd?
- no. they went bankrupcy, now they are called Budapest Honvéd without letter i at the ending.
- Weren't they Kispest Honvéd 2 years ago?
- yes, but it was their name just 18 monthes ago.

Small team Eger has no reflectors in their stadium, and the HUN FA found out, it is a must for Hun primera. so they hire different stadiums for their
"home" matches, but to cut down the costs they play by day anyway. Friday night they played in the evening, for the first time by lights, and lost (to Diósgyőr). The coach explained the things as: "our players were not used to these reflector-things at all, that's why we lost."
I don't know much about those things
There is one Central register (I don't know if it's official name for every country) where every company is registerred. They've deleted Shkendija from their, and founded another joint-stock company (I don't know if this is the right translation) with the same name... That were oposite of the rules

We have reflectors only on one stadium lol
Old 05-03-2013, 10:44   #4339
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Watch out people, Macedonia, outside the EU, keeps a much better, and tighter legality and law than EU-member Hun. Maybe even tougher than tricky Belgium.
Old 06-03-2013, 22:44   #4340
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

We have laws but only on paper, plus they areonly for the Macedonians not for the other ethnics in the country
Like we all thought, Skendija can play their first match tomorrow.
The federation decided to give a "green light" to the Old Shkendija.
But which is the old Shkendija?
The true is that they had other president in the previuos half season, and now they have new president. Both of them have some "own" players, plus the new one made a change of the coach Artim Shakiri puting a guy that is close to him.
Now the question is who will be in charge in Shkendija tomorrow?
Noone know, even if the medias are saying that the old president is back and Shakiri will be their coach tomorrow.
Plus smart move by the federation with cooperation with the police.
Shkendija will play their match tomorrow so they can't play in the weekend, so probably our match with Shkendija which should be on sunday will bepostponed for monday or something.
They are doing everything to have less audience on the stands for this match so the chances for ethnic incidents could be minimal especially when in this period there is chaos in Skopje on ethnic plan...

This chaos was the main reason why our derby match against Pelister in Bitola was postponed for today. I was talking about it in my previous post.
First we give everything to get permission to go on this match, then we had big problems to find busses, after that they postponed the match with an explanation that they need all the special forces for the ethnic incidents in Skopje.
Meanwhile they didn't postponed one derby basketball match in one Albanian suburb. In the end the away team must have lose the game, cause there were big pressure and noone could have garanted about their lifes.
So after all it seems the ethnic incidents were just excuse of the police to postponed the match for a working day when we can go in biger number...
Then we got another problem.
All of the busses were aranged from the political parties for their meatings during this political campaign (we have some opolitical choices this month...).
The police didn't allow us to go on this match with train.
So we officialy said that we won't go today, plus we won't cooperate with the federation anymore or with the people from our club.
Once again they didn't wanted to help us.
Even if we said that we won't go, the special forces were stoping every car on the highway, on the entry of Bitola, and invastigated if there are any Vardar fans...
The match finished 0-0, quite suspecting game.

The federation said that they will fight against fixed matches LOL
Look at the highlights from one match from this round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3jS0...layer_embedded
Fixed as hell...
Then they will cry there weren't people on the stands lol
Who is crazy to watch fixed matches?

Today it seems the game Bregalnica-Napredok 0-1 was fixed as well...
The home fans were very angry after the match and attacked the players saying that the match was clearly fixed...
Old 07-03-2013, 10:45   #4341
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...Who is crazy to watch fixed matches?...

That's the thing I find hard to understand, Marko. Why would any fan, or group of fans, want to attend matches that have a 50/50 chance of being fixed?
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 12:28   #4342
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, either they got money, or those defenders are the laziest players I've ever seen!

Or perhaps they're just Mendes loanees
Old 07-03-2013, 12:38   #4343
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Well, either they got money, or those defenders are the laziest players I've ever seen!

Or perhaps they're just Mendes loanees
And what about their previous match in the cup?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QgX9fI9DcFM
Just see the penalty on 0:45 I can't stop laughing

It seems Drita will be losing all the games this halfseason... They are new in the fist league and I think that don't have wnough finance for this league. They will use this halfseason to make much money on beting on their matches lol
Old 07-03-2013, 12:41   #4344
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Quote:
That's the thing I find hard to understand, Marko. Why would any fan, or group of fans, want to attend matches that have a 50/50 chance of being fixed?
Who knows...
We always hope that the match isn't fixed, we don't know before the match...
I don't know why are people more nervous, is that cause the match is fixed and we were spent our time on nothing, or cause they don't tell us about the fixed matches so we can make some money on betting
Old 07-03-2013, 12:57   #4345
Rack
Veteran
Peña Member

Rack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
...I don't know why are people more nervous, is that cause the match is fixed and we were spent our time on nothing, or cause they don't tell us about the fixed matches so we can make some money on betting

Gambling nirvana!!
Rack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 14:24   #4346
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
there are a lot of reasons to attend a fixed match. Marko mentioned some, then after some time you get used to it, or as the Hun saying says, on every football match (even Stoke's or Depor's ), there is a move, or moment, for what it is worth it to suffer it all along the 90 minutes. Even if it is fixed. Then you can be interested in, how they want to hide the fixing or you are interested (I am in this part ) in how they actually fixed it, what is the outcoming result. It is like a theatre play, somebody wrote the end-result in advance, not centuries ago, but just hours ago, but you don't exactly know it, so you watch it.

I have been to wonderful 5-3 and 4-4 games, which were clearly fixed, but gave a huge entertainment to the crowd. It was like Harlem Globetrotters matches. The attackers showed their best, and the defenses were a little weak that day.
Old 07-03-2013, 15:09   #4347
Marko
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Last year mine local third league team fixed a match that ended with result 5-6
Old 07-03-2013, 16:37   #4348
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Last year mine local third league team fixed a match that ended with result 5-6
on the 4-4 my segunda, promotion candidate team was 1-3 down at home, then came back to 2-3 at 89th min, then the absolute chanceless last placed team shot a wondergoal (maybe accidentely, and this was the moment the match was worth it), then the clear favourites finally started to play and in the 5 minutes added-time, they equalised. That was huge. Years later it came out from Bochum or what, that the match was a little more than suspicious.
Old 07-03-2013, 21:54   #4349
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Why would any fan, or group of fans, want to attend matches that have a 50/50 chance of being fixed?

They don't. Can you think of many leagues with high percentage of fixed games that attract huge crowds?
Italy may be an exception, but attedances went down in Italy as well, and besides there is a little sense of justice being given, like Juve going to Serie B, etc.
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:36   #4350
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
don't be angry, the total costs are around 4,5M EUR.
The Hun government builds a new stadium from 35M EUR for private company called Debreceni VSC (LOKI). The works have started.

OK, so the real proposal of the Slovak government for the 21 stadium-renovation, plus 1 stadium in Kassa and 1 in national stadium in Pozsony/Bratislava is that they spend 4,5M EUR per every year in the following decade. So it is 45M EUR.