Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 28-03-2021, 13:02   #46
american123
Seasoned Member

american123 is off the scale

Has to be said that the 11am game is just as important. Fabril need the 3 points and Arzua or Silva to drop points in order to stay in the permanence playoff group and not receive a double demotion to Tercera RFEF (The 5th tier of Spanish football)

My Immediate Thoughts: In the end, this could be the best thing that could happen to the club. The past 3-5 seasons, a project couldn't be build because we were either battling relegation/promotion. There's a good chance now that over the next 2-3 weeks, we'll clinch a spot in the third tier and have over 2 months to plan for the transfer window and truly build a project. Players like Lucho, Villares, Rayco, and Adri Castro will be the core and I think players like Granero, Borja Galan, and Hector Hernandez stick around for another year as well. More importantly, we finally have a modern style of football with I think the right person in charge who can grow with the club.

The real question is how big of a jump can those Fabril players make, and can anyone from that talented Juvenil pool make the double jump? Pablo Brea, to me is a good backup, and it gives Alberto a full slate with Fabril with Brais as the backup at GK. Can the talented defenders of Juan Rodriguez, Guille, and Trilli make the jump to replace players like Derik, Mujaid, and Boveda while Barcia likely starts for Fabril? Peke I think, is already a similar player to Lara with a higher potential and can play in the 1st team next year already once he finishes his last few games with Fabril. I think the Juvenil A players probably need another year (at minimum 6 months) with Fabril next season, and they need to look at the strength program. One thing I've noticed is that many of our academy players are extremely skinny, and hopefully, the modernization of the club will emphasize that, especially for the 16-18 age group. Although it is a sad day for Depor, this gives them a chance and, most importantly, time to build a sustainable project so that when they do go up, they will stay there comfortably.

Last edited by american123 : 28-03-2021 at 13:24.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 13:21   #47
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation

Sad, but not unexpected
Old 29-03-2021, 06:31   #48
Diego Tristan
Veteran
Peña Member

Diego Tristan is an unknown quantity at this point

Always this one point are you ****ing kidding me, for that corruption la liga is doing with us always we deserve 100 points in each league.

JOURNEY BERLIN 25.07.2010
Please enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=873Y6cuc2FE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juu8L86HuLM

VAMOS DEPOR
Diego Tristan is offline   Reply With Quote