Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 04-03-2018, 14:01   #16
Blue_Nation
Veteran
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hari
I don't see what Koval did badly for the goal.. it was obviously a cross that the GK should come up and collect.. unfortunately for Koval, the cross was pin point precise from Orellana.. i don't want to go too hard on Koval for that.. the tackle was a horrible, dangerous one but the credit goes to Albentosa for putting pressure on a nervous player..
On the contrary, IMO it was obviously a cross that the GK NEVER should go, as Inui had all the advantage. I was on the stand behind shouting "where are you going? where are you going? where are you goooooiiiiinng?, but he didn't hear me or didn't understand me

I think he made 2 big mistakes that cost us the game. It's basic for a football player (and even more for a GK) that you must know how to measure space and time, and he messed it twice, first in the goal and then in the crazy red card, where he also miscalculated again. For me 40 minutes were enough to see his quality as a GK, one of the worst I've seen in my life, and it wasn't easy after we've suffered Rubén, Tyton, Panti, Manu recently...

But I don't blame Kóval (played with a broken finger) nor the coach on practices that put him, but the inept who hired them and let this circus continue.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 14:05   #17
Blue_Nation
Veteran
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
Koval was awful both in the goal, and how he controlled the ball before the red card, but for anyone that had watched him at a couple of games with the Dynamo shirt, that is not a surprise
I knew you had watched more minutes from Kóval than anyone from our sporting direction.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 15:34   #18
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.TRISTAN
Defender should be good at defending. We are not like Barcelona or Man City. We don't need a defender who can provide accurate pass.
I think Albentosa is the most horrible in the passing aspect of the game called football.
Old 04-03-2018, 15:51   #19
abdul001
Seasoned Member

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

than God levante drop two points again
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:33   #20
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

1) I dont want to see Albentosa in a Depor shirt again. Schar, One or Navarro are ahead of him for the CB position IMO.
2) Koval had a terrible game. I think if he comes out he needs to connect with the ball, if not stay on the goal line. The sending off is because of Albentosa and because Koval is so eager to perform, again he should have stayed in his area. Regardless of this, I hope to see him play again and see what he can do.
3) This 3 striker business is not paying off, sure we had chances, but we need to mix up our play.
4) We have Gil, Colak, Cartabia and Valle. Bench Borges, Lucas and Adrian, and give these attacking midfielders some game time.
5) Andone could of had a hatrick, he needs to take his chances better.
6) We will have Muntari, Guilherme and Mosquera ready for the Girona game, which is great news.
7) We drew against Levante, Espanyol and Eibar, games we should have won. 3 points instead of 9. Our luck needs to change!!
Old 05-03-2018, 14:54   #21
DeporDK
Almost Regular

DeporDK is on a distinguished road

Tactically I guess Seedorf is doing OK. But he just seems retarded when choosing the lineup!
DeporDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 16:42   #22
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't very happy that it took him 80 odd mins to makes subs, considering we had been down to 10 men for such a long period of time.
Old 05-03-2018, 22:16   #23
abdul001
Seasoned Member

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

las palmas is wininng 1-0 at celta
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 22:41   #24
deporenrique

deporenrique is on a distinguished road

1- Koval made a mistake on the goal, not on the red card in my humble opinion
2- Navarro was surprisingly very solid, unlike Boveda and Albentosa (no surprise here)
3- Muntari clearly lacks match fitness, and needs to lose a good 5 kgs. He reminds me of Sidnei in his first season with us
deporenrique is offline   Reply With Quote