Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2007, 22:05   #16
Djalminha
Senior Member

Peña Member
 
Djalminha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Copenhagen
Posts: 3,451
Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

I agree with Deporiginal not to many changes.

------------------Auate--------------------
Colocini-----Andrade---Lopo------Capdevilla
Alvarez----Guzman----Ducher-----Cristian
---------Arizmendi------Adrian/Riki---------

This means changing the two worst players from the barca game (Esstoyanoff and Verdu)

subsituting a quarentined Juan Rodríguez with a fully fit Duscher

and perhaps giving a chance to a boy with confidence... if he does well in training.
__________________
1 danés
Djalminha is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 22:21   #17
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,358
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djalminha
------------------Auate--------------------
Colocini-----Andrade---Lopo------Capdevilla
Alvarez----Guzman----Ducher-----Cristian
---------Arizmendi------Adrian---------

Great line-up for this game. Then put some boys like Barragan, Ruben Rivera and Iago on the bench, and it'd be perfect.
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 02-04-2007, 22:21   #18
Michał
Moderator
Peña Member
 
Michał's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Posts: 9,344
Michał is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scary
Players like Pablo Álvarez, Rivera or Iago may appear in this match...
hope You're right...I'd love to see all of them in starting eleven - I'm pretty sure they could destroy Nastic!
Michał is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 00:02   #19
Fabian
Moderator
Peña Member
 
Fabian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 8,266
Fabian is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyy
Damn, support your club instead of blaming players ALL THE TIME. It really gets annoying. Of course it is fair to critiseze players etc. but not in every post in every topic -_-

A player that doesn't give 100% for my club despite getting paid boatloads deserves boatloads of critizism. It's unacceptable in every way, and that can't be noted too many times.
__________________
Fabian is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 00:47   #20
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,358
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabian
A player that doesn't give 100% for my club despite getting paid boatloads deserves boatloads of critizism. It's unacceptable in every way, and that can't be noted too many times.

Amen.

And everybody will support Depor even in rough times. It's not because we have some criticism, that we don't support Depor or something.
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 02:35   #21
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member
 
scoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Barbados
Posts: 5,541
scoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyy
Damn, support your club instead of blaming players ALL THE TIME. It really gets annoying. Of course it is fair to critiseze players etc. but not in every post in every topic -_-

what else do you do in a prematch thread?
say "this is a must win game"?
or do u express your personal opinion of who u would like to see playing an who on the bench?
chill out
scoop is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 07:04   #22
Ralo
Senior Member

Peña Member
 
Ralo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Posts: 4,984
Ralo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

JUST WIN!!
Thats all I got to say.
AND WIN BIG!!
Ralo is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 15:14   #23
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned
 
Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 8,649
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Winning against Nastic is most of all about morale. Sixth place (UEFA Cup football) is 8 points away and Seventh place (possible UEFA Cup football) is at 7 points. That's too much considering Depor's season and the amount of rivals.

Still, a win against Nastic could lift us in the Liga and who knows what's possible then. Direct rivals nowadays are Espanyol (at home to revived Real Sociedad), Getafe (at Mallorca) and Villarreal (at home to Atleti).

With an eye to the Copa encounters with Sevilla, a Liga boost (positions) would be much welcome.
Leon is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 19:58   #24
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,358
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Winning against Nastic is most of all about morale. Sixth place (UEFA Cup football) is 8 points away and Seventh place (possible UEFA Cup football) is at 7 points. That's too much considering Depor's season and the amount of rivals.

If by seventh place you mean Intertoto, then you've got it wrong. Intertoto is just 2 points away. But I sincerely hope we won't play that league. Let's win the Copa instead
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 20:37   #25
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,899
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
If by seventh place you mean Intertoto, then you've got it wrong. Intertoto is just 2 points away. But I sincerely hope we won't play that league. Let's win the Copa instead
It depends. We have to end over Atlético, Zaragoza and Villarreal. Since the first are in a UEFA cup place, we only need to beat Villarreal, but if Zaragoza or Atlético fell down from their current position, we won't play the Intertoto.
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 20:39   #26
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,358
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caabrego
It depends. We have to end over Atlético, Zaragoza and Villarreal. Since the first are in a UEFA cup place, we only need to beat Villarreal, but if Zaragoza or Atlético fell down from their current position, we won't play the Intertoto.

I know, I said that already in the La Liga topic Any news on Duscher by the way?
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 21:06   #27
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,899
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
I know, I said that already in the La Liga topic Any news on Duscher by the way?
He trained normally today. Who will miss the game is Mingo, a defender from Nastic, he is injured.
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 21:10   #28
Leon
Banned
Peña MemberBanned
 
Leon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Posts: 8,649
Leon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Ain't the 7th position an UEFA Cup spot if Barcelona and Sevilla (sorry for the word!!) play the Copa final?
Leon is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 21:12   #29
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member
 
caabrego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: El Salvador
Posts: 24,899
caabrego has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon
Ain't the 7th position an UEFA Cup spot if Barcelona and Sevilla (sorry for the word!!) play the Copa final?
Yes.
I forgot to tell that Coloccini didn't train today, he has a muscular injury.
__________________
Surviving at Primera División
caabrego is offline  
Old 03-04-2007, 21:41   #30
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member
 
deporiginal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,358
deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

So that would mean that ending 11th in front of Villarreal also gives Intertoto? If Leti and Zaragoza end in Uefa spots of course.
__________________
deporiginal is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
La Liga: Deportivo 1v0 Mallorca (Post Match Comments) Feb 3rd 2007 deporik Deportivo 50 08-02-2007 15:48
LIGA: 07.01.2007 Deportivo Vs. Real Madrid (post-match comments) deporiginal Deportivo 115 10-01-2007 22:23
Liverpool vs Depor (Post game comments) Depor_Vin Deportivo 64 17-11-2004 23:46
17 April: Deportivo-Valladolid (Liga- pre-game comments) caabrego Deportivo 25 17-04-2004 05:20
AEK - Deportivo (game comments) caabrego Deportivo 89 18-09-2003 12:55


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:05.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.