Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > The Fan Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fan Forum The perfect place to arrange match meet-ups, post your photos, videos, wallpaper designs, animations and other stuff related to Deportivo La Coruņa.

Old 26-09-2008, 15:10   #1
Martin
Super-Seasoned

Peņa Member

Martin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Osasuna Pictures (heart attacks, pigs ears, Google are a punch of CKS)

Dilligent and Martin's 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles'

As some will know Miles and I are currently in Spain waiting for tomorrows match against Valencia. However the trip did not start well at all

Trip plans started at home leaving at 2.30am to pick Miles up at Heathrow (London) at 3.30am. You would think that a car journey in the early hours would be trouble free, well not at all. Car handled like a bag of poo as the rear tire was slightly flat and 3 stops to fill it up would end in vain as the pumps were all out of order, along with road works on the 70 mile run would delay the pick up till 4am. God I hate being late.

The trip to Stansded was smooth and we arrived in plenty of time. We needed not to worry. The plane was brooken and we had a 2.5 hour delay for our flight to Bilbao. On arriving in Bilbao we now had 30 minutes to get from the Airport to the Bus station, normaly a 30 min trip. However we meet Michael Schumacher's cousin in the taxi rank in a lovely Audi A4 S-Line, adorned with black leather & reaching speeds of 155kph at times. Getting us there in 14 mins. Thank you to him we got our coach to Pamplona on time, the last one as well. Durring the journey I had a big smile and on turning round saw a gostly figure in the back reaching for the other seat belts and on exiting the touring car Miles was sick on the side. and he said I drove fast.

A 2 hour coach journey to Pamplona was un-eventful but Miles did go and change his underware as it smelt from the previous journey.

Before I continue I must state that I book the hotels and pass the details to Miles how organises the itenary for the trips.

You would think that one night in Pamplona would be no trouble at all.

Miles looked up the the hotel details and printed the map of Google and insited that it was this way and only 5 minutes away. 45 minutes later walking south and me saying that it was in the opposite direction all the way. I desided to be undiplomatic and call him a c**k. I stopped a lovely lady who confirmed that we had been walking in the compleatly opposite direction to the hotel and were how nearing the outskirts. We now got into a taxi, passed the bus station (were we started) and traveled 1 minute further to the hotel. Miles is now contemplating sueing Google. As it was there fault Not that the map looked correct to me.

At he hotel got ready for the match, picked up the tickets and had lots of coffee.

The players were in good humour even though the bar man said they had left 2 hour earlier. Sergio must have been a hologram.

At the stadium we surprisingly meet about 20 Depor fans in the bar. Great away support but on heading to our seats I nearly died and needed oxygen after reaching base camp. We had a great view of the mountain tops. the stand had a incline of about 75 degrees and was very high. BTW I am scared of hights and it was my turn to be sick. Shut up Miles who is beside me laughing his head off. Miles wants to say that I would not leave my seat for any refreshments at any cost (similar to Rik at Newcastle, but not due to hights at that occation) Miles left to get the drinks and a safety rope for me.

You know the details of the match

Here are some of the pics

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...sasuna%200809/

The only thing he did all match

Worked well and gave it all

Great in defence

The second part will come later. Our trip to Valencia, were we will reveal pigs ears, heart attacks and a genius in the coming days

for a look at our shirt evolution / new site uploaded
Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 17:38   #2
Feliuk
Administrator

Peņa Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Fantastic.....well not the word really but nice one!

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 23:14   #3
ggeorg

Peņa Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW!!!

Adventures with deportivo!! Great!!!!

Kerouac is a flat petit bourgeois in front of you two

can't wait for the sequel
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote