Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 13-05-2016, 01:37   #31
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

If i just understand what was really happening in the change room?!! What was the reason of all those fights?!!!! If Vector is the reason we should let him go
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 07:37   #32
Djalminha

Peña Member

Djalminha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deporlover
If i just understand what was really happening in the change room?!! What was the reason of all those fights?!!!! If Vector is the reason we should let him go

I agree that a full understanding would be nice and I am sure the club is close to having that. What I am certain of is that Luisinho is a pain in the ass so I am sure almost every coach would have trouble with him. So I believe in Victor.
Old 13-05-2016, 09:29   #33
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. The core of the players must also stay including Sidnei, Mosquera, Lucas, Arribas, Alex, Celso, Fajr, Lux, Navarro, Laure, Juanfran, Luis Alberto (try really hard for him), Fede (if possible), one of the Cani/Jonas duo. Also Fabri should be renewed if possible

Luisinho must leave immidiatly, the thing is out of control. Manny should end his career, Lopo also, don't renew him. Juando - he is on a contract - loan maybe, he needs to refind himself? Manu, Pletikosa - one or none should stay. Oriol really didn't show anything, Jona is prommising but only if he stays as a 4th striker.

We have Insua and Saul coming back - probably good enough for Primera. Cardoso and Luis are more questionable.

We need wingers, as always. At least two + a decent striker and we are set for next year...if all the key players stay.
Old 13-05-2016, 10:40   #34
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

Quique Sanchez Flores is free since today, but he'll be anyway too expensive.

Provided that we could pay him, I would take the gamble, even when Watford's second season half was much like ours where they didnt impress like the first half...
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 14:05   #35
scoop
Site Team

Peña Member

scoop is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
Quique Sanchez Flores is free since today, but he'll be anyway too expensive.

Provided that we could pay him, I would take the gamble, even when Watford's second season half was much like ours where they didnt impress like the first half...

what was watford's second half record? you dont want victor based on his second half record but these clubs had a similar trend
scoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 21:04   #36
Deporlover
Super-Seasoned

Deporlover is on a distinguished road

After today's press conference, it is very clearly that Victor suffered alot with Lusinho and others, everything he said is 100 % true, Victor should stay and Lusinho OUT
Deporlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2016, 22:49   #37
DeporTom
Occasional Member

DeporTom is on a distinguished road

Yes, but he still needs to prove himself.

The coach has to take responsibility for the collapse we saw in the 2nd half of the season, as well as the mismanagement of Lopo and Luisinho. I dont like how he reacted to the problem (spilling his guts to the press) and I think that it reflects badly on us as a club.

However, I've been impressed by the way he sets up the team and the sort of football we've seen bits of during the season.

BUT

If I'm Tino, I'm taking a leaf out of Lendoiro's book and organising a few 'dinners' with Sanchez Flores and Paco.
DeporTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 09:15   #38
Feliuk
Administrator

Peña Member

Feliuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Feliuk

Could I say I don't know.
From everything that has come out in the last few days I think his man management may be a little crap?
I also think his team selections sometimes are baffling.
But he has kept us up with all the problems in the background.
So as I said I don't know

Feliuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2016, 11:46   #39
american123
Seasoned Member

american123 is off the scale

Unlike many of our other failed coaches, this was Victor's first full season as a manager. Like every new manager he made some bad mistakes but I hope he can learn from them and improve for next year. He had a team that overachieved and were in a spot for UEFA for 19 games and a team that underachieved and should have been relegated for 19 games so no real conclusion can be made on him after that type of season. I hope Victor can continue but I do agree that next year's team will look very different if we don't want the same situation to happen next season. The most interesting decision now will be how much will an offer need to be in order to sell Lucas.
american123 is offline   Reply With Quote